VitaPrep Model 1003 blender with 48 oz. polycarbonate container from VitaMix
The VitaMix Vita-Prep with variable speeds is an incredibly powerful unit. The VitaPrep will puree just about anything you put through it including Asparagus. Asparagus is generally a pretty tough vegetable to puree because of the 'strings'. The Vita-Prep handles it perfectly and gives you a smooth, silky and lump-free puree every time.
This unit is great for the commercial kitchen; it is quick, efficient and will last forever. Vita-Mix has an incredible name and reputation which precedes them. 877MyJuicer rarely sees any VitaMix product need service, however if a problem should ever arise within the 3 year warranty, VitaMix is always right on top of it!
- Make countless amounts of beverages!
- Make an amazing array of soups that actually steam!
- Make sauces and dips/sauces!
- Make baby foods/purees!
- Make dressings!
- Make desserts!
- Make juices!
- Make nut butters!
- Grind seeds, nuts and more all at different textures with the variable speeds
- Grinds fresh flour from whole grains, rice, beans and pasta.
- Grinds whole spices, mustard seeds and dried citrus rinds into an intensely flavorful recipe ingredients.
- Grinds nuts into nut butters.
- Chop small quantities of ingredients - anything from hard cheeses to soft mushrooms or tomatoes.
- Quickly chop ingredients such as cabbage for slaw or vegetables for soup.
- Lower speeds produce a coarse texture. Higher speeds produce smaller particles.
- Chop 6 cups (1.5L) of ice cubes in just 2-3 seconds.
Specifications: Model VitaMix Vita-Prep 1003 Weight 13.7 lbs. Dimensions Length: 7.25" Width: 8.75" Height: 20" Voltage 120 V / AC / 60Hz / 11.5 amps Power 2+ peak HP Warranty 3 Years on Parts and Labor
1000 - 24000 RPM
Plastic 48 Ounces
VitaMix Vita-Prep 1003
120 V / AC / 60Hz / 11.5 amps
2+ peak HP
3 Years on Parts and Labor
- The only difference between these two machines is the model 1003 has a 64 Ounce Jar while the model 1002 has a 48 Ounce Jar.
What about the difference between this and the TurboBlend 4500?
- The VitaMix Vita-Prep is very similar to the popular Vita-Mix TurboBlend 4500 in that the motor motor size, horsepower and carafe size are the same. However, the Vita-Prep sets itself apart from the competition by having a variable speed which will allow you to do so much more with the blender like chop ingredients into a coarse texture or small particles based on speed.
We do our best to ship all orders placed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time the same day!
*Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Canada at this time*
Questions on Vita-Prep Commercial Blender W/48 Oz Container - 1003
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
877MYJUICER.COM provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We sincerely want you to be happy and proud of your investment! Keep in mind that we have the best return policy in our industry and extend a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the products we sell!
Here is our policy: Take your purchase out of the box, feel free to use it and make sure you love it! If within 30 days of your order date you decide your product just isn't up to your standards, just request a Return Authorization Number. There is zero restocking fee!
Detailed Outline of Policies
- How a Refund is Calculated
- Items that are Not Returnable
- Orders Returned After 30 Days
- Partial Refunds
- Exchanges / Faulty Items
- Notice of Short Shipments
How a Refund is Calculated
Refunds are easy! Expect to see a credit through the original payment method within four weeks from sending the unit back to us. This includes the time to send the unit back to us (5-10 Days), the time it takes to actually inspect the item (3-5 Days) and the time it takes your bank to issue the credit to your statement (5-10 Days). Refused items will fall under the same calculation.
A Refund is calculated by the following method:
- Purchase Price (SKU Price) - Actual Shipping Charges + Refund of any Taxes
- If you return any items from an order that received a "shipping promotion", the original shipping fees incurred from the shipping carrier will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- No Restocking Fee
Items that are Not Returnable
877MyJuicer.com can not accept returns on the following items:
- Any product missing the original serial number, UPC or original packaging
- Items which have not been issued a RMA
- Super Angel Juicers
- DVD Products
- Quantum Re-Heater Products
Orders Returned After 30 Days
Orders which are outside of our outlined policy may be returned up to 45 days after the order date.
- The order will be credited 80% of the purchase price if outside our outlined policy
- These orders must be approved with a requested RMA
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following:
- Items returned outside our original outlined policy (80%)
- Items returned without all original packaging (80%)
- Items which have been returned without a RMA (90%)
- Items received dirty will incur a $20 cleaning fee
- A flat $10 re-box fee will be added on Excalibur, Vita-mix and Champion returns
Exchanges / Faulty Items
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same, please contact the respective manufacturer for the quickest resolution. If you need help locating the manufacturer's number please email support.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item by requesting an RMA (you will be refunded your original purchase price once the item is received) and then place another order for the item you wish to purchase. There is no need to wait for us to receive the original item prior to placing your new order.
Notice of Short or Damaged Shipments
While we do everything we can to make sure all of your shipment arrives complete and intact we are human (and so is FedEX) and can make mistakes! If your shipment arrives short of any item or arrives damaged we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the package. Please be sure to open your package the day it arrives to make sure everything you ordered was included correctly. If not, please contact support.
Privacy is Protected!
We strongly believe in keeping all of your personal information private and never under any circumstance sell, distribute or otherwise make available any of your personal information. You will only receive our email newsletter if you choose to and are always welcome to discontinue receiving it at any time you wish with an easy opt-out. We are bonded and monitored by the industries leading Privacy advocates, TRUSTe.
- Heavy duty 2+ Peak Horse Power, 1380 Watt motor
- Patented blades
- Clear non-toxic polycarbonate container
- Thermally protected motor
- Comes with lid and plunger
- Comes with a breathtaking recipe book
- Patented Accelerator Tool allows you to push thick ingredients down around the blade while the unit is running as well as keeps circulation of ingredients going.
- Electronic Feedback controlled low speeds
- 3-Year Warranty