The Beginner's Guide to Natural Living - Learn to Eat, Live and Feel healthy
When your body is detoxified of toxins (detoxification), you replace slightly toxic food (synthetic food) with highly nutritious food (organic food), you employ the principles of correct diet (healthy eating), you give your body maximum nutrition (supplements), your muscles are activated (exercise), your energy flow is built up (chi energy), your immune system is strengthened and your organs are encouraged to repair themselves (natural medicine), you buy products designed for healthy living (grocery shopping) and you consciously live this lifestyle every day (natural living!).
There is a philosophy to the natural living lifestyle: we have the power to create either right or wrong conditions for the divine intelligence flowing through us. The goal is to make choices that encourage the right conditions and diminish the wrong conditions. Based on my research and personal application of these principles, here is an outline of the right conditions, which are the foundation of this book:
- Don't consistently pollute the body with minute amounts of toxins. Chapters 1 and 2
- Detoxify the body of chemical toxins and biological pathogens. Chapters 7 and 8
- Feed the body the highest quality nutrient-dense food available. Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and the Appendix
- Choose plant-based (botanical) body care and household products for their safety and effectiveness. Chapter 4
- Use nutrient-dense supplements to ensure maximum nutrition. Chapter 6
- Exercise for energy, weight management, confidence and detoxification. Chapter 8
- Build the Âlife force energyÂ in the body for maximum endurance, poise and power. (In Oriental medicine this life force energy is known as Âchi.Â It runs through all living things, and its unblocked flow through the body ensures optimal health.) Chapter 9
- Utilize holistic dentistry, holistic medicine and holistic remedies to address the root cause of health issues and to support and facilitate the bodyÂ?s innate ability to heal itself. Question toxic medicine, which manages symptoms with drugs or surgery, sometimes suppressing natural bodily functions, and prolonging problems indefinitely. Chapters 10 and 11
- Continue to learn, and apply, the teachings of experts in the field of natural living. Chapter 4, Resources and the Bibliography
- Apply these principles simultaneously for a comprehensive multi-dimensional upgrading of your health or remedying of problem conditions.
There are a wide variety of resources available that teach certain aspects of natural living. While most of them delve into a narrow range of specific topics, I have chosen to give you an overview of the essentials of multiple topics. I want you to get the big picture? so you can quickly embark on the natural living lifestyle. This book will bring you up to speed on most of the issues so you can intelligently choose the best course of action for yourself and your family. Once you have this overview and embark on the natural living lifestyle path, consider gaining more in-depth knowledge about these topics by reading the selected resources I highlight and hyperlink throughout the book (this book is available in both print and e-book formats), or read some of the many sources of information found in the Resources and Bibliography.
About the Author
Author and publisher Larry Cook became a passionate advocate for natural living after reading John Robbins' revolutionary book Diet for a New America. The book changed his life he became a vegetarian, lost 40 pounds and had more energy than ever before. Larry's success with this lifestyle and subsequent years of research inspired him to publish two magazines devoted to natural living. He hired writers to create custom articles on a wide variety of topics he was passionate about, including the manipulation of our food supply, natural medicine, holistic dentistry and environmental toxins, to name a few.
The Natural Life News & Directory, launched in 2000, now boasts a circulation of 12,000 in Bozeman, Montana, and The EcoVision Journal launched in 2001 enjoyed a wide, loyal readership in Seattle, Washington until it was sold in 2002. In both cities the magazines became a trusted authority on health, environmental and other natural lifestyle issues. Larry's current book, The Beginner's Guide to Natural Living, is an easy to assimilate encapsulation of the wide and detailed knowledge he published in his magazines.
Larry studied video/film production and photography at Clover Park Vocational-Technical Institute in Tacoma, Washington, and received his bachelor's degree from The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington. In addition to serving as a tireless advocate for natural living, Larry is a photographer and works as a location sound mixer in Los Angeles.
We do our best to ship all orders placed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time the same day!
*Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Canada at this time*
Questions on The Beginner's Guide to Natural Living By Larry Cook
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
877MYJUICER.COM provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We sincerely want you to be happy and proud of your investment! Keep in mind that we have the best return policy in our industry and extend a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the products we sell!
Here is our policy: Take your purchase out of the box, feel free to use it and make sure you love it! If within 30 days of your order date you decide your product just isn't up to your standards, just request a Return Authorization Number. There is zero restocking fee!
Detailed Outline of Policies
- How a Refund is Calculated
- Items that are Not Returnable
- Orders Returned After 30 Days
- Partial Refunds
- Exchanges / Faulty Items
- Notice of Short Shipments
How a Refund is Calculated
Refunds are easy! Expect to see a credit through the original payment method within four weeks from sending the unit back to us. This includes the time to send the unit back to us (5-10 Days), the time it takes to actually inspect the item (3-5 Days) and the time it takes your bank to issue the credit to your statement (5-10 Days). Refused items will fall under the same calculation.
A Refund is calculated by the following method:
- Purchase Price (SKU Price) - Actual Shipping Charges + Refund of any Taxes
- If you return any items from an order that received a "shipping promotion", the original shipping fees incurred from the shipping carrier will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- No Restocking Fee
Items that are Not Returnable
877MyJuicer.com can not accept returns on the following items:
- Any product missing the original serial number, UPC or original packaging
- Items which have not been issued a RMA
- Super Angel Juicers
- DVD Products
- Quantum Re-Heater Products
Orders Returned After 30 Days
Orders which are outside of our outlined policy may be returned up to 45 days after the order date.
- The order will be credited 80% of the purchase price if outside our outlined policy
- These orders must be approved with a requested RMA
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following:
- Items returned outside our original outlined policy (80%)
- Items returned without all original packaging (80%)
- Items which have been returned without a RMA (90%)
- Items received dirty will incur a $20 cleaning fee
- A flat $10 re-box fee will be added on Excalibur, Vita-mix and Champion returns
Exchanges / Faulty Items
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same, please contact the respective manufacturer for the quickest resolution. If you need help locating the manufacturer's number please email support.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item by requesting an RMA (you will be refunded your original purchase price once the item is received) and then place another order for the item you wish to purchase. There is no need to wait for us to receive the original item prior to placing your new order.
Notice of Short or Damaged Shipments
While we do everything we can to make sure all of your shipment arrives complete and intact we are human (and so is FedEX) and can make mistakes! If your shipment arrives short of any item or arrives damaged we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the package. Please be sure to open your package the day it arrives to make sure everything you ordered was included correctly. If not, please contact support.
Privacy is Protected!
We strongly believe in keeping all of your personal information private and never under any circumstance sell, distribute or otherwise make available any of your personal information. You will only receive our email newsletter if you choose to and are always welcome to discontinue receiving it at any time you wish with an easy opt-out. We are bonded and monitored by the industries leading Privacy advocates, TRUSTe.