Save Money by Making Healthy Fruit and Vegetable Juice at Home
How would you like to be able to drink healthy fruit and vegetable juice any time you want, without having to worry about the high cost of juice, especially if you have a whole family to take care of? You can make sure that your family gets all of the nutrients they need by giving them fresh juice. You can make it at home with the Omega Model 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Centrifugal Juicer. With this juicer, you can make plenty of fresh juice any time you want, and because of the money you will save by not having to buy expensive juice, the Omega Model 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Centrifugal Force Juicer will pay for itself in no time.
Features of the Omega Model 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Centrifugal Force Juicer
If you are looking for a juicer that is durable but easy to use and clean, then the Omega Model 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Centrifugal Force Juicer is the juicer for you. Because this is such a well-made and durable product, this juicer comes with a 15-year warranty, something you don’t see with most other juicers. Some of the terrific features of the Omega 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Juicer include:
- A 1/3 horsepower motor that is powerful yet quiet.
- Filters that allow you to have juice without pulp.
- Metal parts are made from surgical stainless steel that will never rust.
- The stainless steel blade easily grinds fruits and vegetables for delicious juices your family will love.
- The rubber feet will keep the Omega Model 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable
- Centrifugal Force Juicer from moving across the counter as you are juicing.
- Large feed chute which will enable you to use larger fruits and vegetables without having to cut them up first.
Why Choose the Omega 9000 Fruit and Vegetable Juicer?
Omega has been making juicers like this for more than 40 years, so you know that the Omega 9000 Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Juicer is one that is of the highest quality, durable, and you will be using it for many years to come.
We do our best to ship all orders placed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time the same day!
*Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Canada at this time*
Questions on Omega 9000 Juicer - Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Juicer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
877MYJUICER.COM provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We sincerely want you to be happy and proud of your investment! Keep in mind that we have the best return policy in our industry and extend a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the products we sell!
Here is our policy: Take your purchase out of the box, feel free to use it and make sure you love it! If within 30 days of your order date you decide your product just isn't up to your standards, just request a Return Authorization Number. There is zero restocking fee!
Detailed Outline of Policies
- How a Refund is Calculated
- Items that are Not Returnable
- Orders Returned After 30 Days
- Partial Refunds
- Exchanges / Faulty Items
- Notice of Short Shipments
How a Refund is Calculated
Refunds are easy! Expect to see a credit through the original payment method within four weeks from sending the unit back to us. This includes the time to send the unit back to us (5-10 Days), the time it takes to actually inspect the item (3-5 Days) and the time it takes your bank to issue the credit to your statement (5-10 Days). Refused items will fall under the same calculation.
A Refund is calculated by the following method:
- Purchase Price (SKU Price) - Actual Shipping Charges + Refund of any Taxes
- If you return any items from an order that received a "shipping promotion", the original shipping fees incurred from the shipping carrier will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- No Restocking Fee
Items that are Not Returnable
877MyJuicer.com can not accept returns on the following items:
- Any product missing the original serial number, UPC or original packaging
- Items which have not been issued a RMA
- Super Angel Juicers
- DVD Products
- Quantum Re-Heater Products
Orders Returned After 30 Days
Orders which are outside of our outlined policy may be returned up to 45 days after the order date.
- The order will be credited 80% of the purchase price if outside our outlined policy
- These orders must be approved with a requested RMA
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following:
- Items returned outside our original outlined policy (80%)
- Items returned without all original packaging (80%)
- Items which have been returned without a RMA (90%)
- Items received dirty will incur a $20 cleaning fee
- A flat $10 re-box fee will be added on Excalibur, Vita-mix and Champion returns
Exchanges / Faulty Items
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same, please contact the respective manufacturer for the quickest resolution. If you need help locating the manufacturer's number please email support.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item by requesting an RMA (you will be refunded your original purchase price once the item is received) and then place another order for the item you wish to purchase. There is no need to wait for us to receive the original item prior to placing your new order.
Notice of Short or Damaged Shipments
While we do everything we can to make sure all of your shipment arrives complete and intact we are human (and so is FedEX) and can make mistakes! If your shipment arrives short of any item or arrives damaged we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the package. Please be sure to open your package the day it arrives to make sure everything you ordered was included correctly. If not, please contact support.
Privacy is Protected!
We strongly believe in keeping all of your personal information private and never under any circumstance sell, distribute or otherwise make available any of your personal information. You will only receive our email newsletter if you choose to and are always welcome to discontinue receiving it at any time you wish with an easy opt-out. We are bonded and monitored by the industries leading Privacy advocates, TRUSTe.
- Juices both fruits and vegetables
- Rubber feet keep it from moving across counter top
- Makes pulp-free juice by using the filters which are included
- Lightweight at 12.5 Pounds
- Made of Surgical Polished Stainless Steel parts
- No vibration basket - eliminates "walking"
- 15 Year Warranty
- 1/3 horsepower motor that is quiet
- Metal parts made from surgical stainless steel
- Large feed chute
Omega 9000 Juicer - Stainless Steel Fruit and Vegetable Juicer Reviews
I've had an Acme 6001 for years and it has served me well. When it was time for a new juicer, I bought the Breville since it was popular.
Big mistake! It was a good-looking juicer that didn't work.
The Omega 9000 produces very dry pulp and yields a lot of juice.
Now for the cons: carrots have a tendency to stick to the bottom and along the periphery of the basket which goes inside the bowl. It takes a long time to scrub off. A filter might help, but I never had that problem with the Acme and it was built in the 90's. If it wasn't for that design flaw, I'd give it another star.
One last thing. Make sure you process the fruit & vegetables in the right order. For some reason, if you put, maybe, cucumber and parsley first, before the carrot, the juicer will flip out and do a dance on the counter. I experienced the same thing with the Acme. Read up on processing.