Kuvings Silent Juicer Juices anything from Firm Carrots to fine Wheatgrass!
Quick FYI! The only difference between the Kuvings NS-950 (Chrome), NS-900 (Black Pearl), NS-850 (Grey) and the NS-750 (White) is color :-).
The Kuvings Silent Juicer - the universal quiet juicer that meets all your juicing needs...From firm carrots to fine wheatgrass... The Silent Juicer is the last juicer you'll ever need. The Kuvings Silent Juicer may be quiet in its operation but it is loud with features. Its patented extraction technology takes advantage of its low speed to press and extract rather than grind and chew like other juicers do, retaining all the nutrients and enzymes, for a healthier more natural juice every time. Enjoy more, higher quality juice in less time. The Silent Juicer is the first of upright juicers to offer all BPA-Free Juicing components, including juice and pulp cups. No other upright offers this. The Silent Juicer has been designed to fit on your counter under most kitchen cabinets fully assembled with the pusher in place. The Kuvings Juicer operates at 40-50db, which makes it the quietest juicer available today!
Features of the Kuvings Silent Juicer
- Low speed extraction method - This quiet juicer presses and extracts juice instead of grinding, to retain all the nutrients and enzymes for a healthier, natural juice every time.
- Multi-purpose for a wide variety of food preparation and cooking - Extract vegetable juice, soy juice, fruit juice, home-made tofu and more with convenience and speed.
- Easy to Use and assemble
- Easy to clean - The juicing bowl and the base come apart easily for cleaning
- No Juice separation for a smoother, better tasting, higher quality juice
Safe to Operate
- Two-step safety start system - All parts must be assembled properly and the lid must lock securely in place to start the juicer. This assures a safe operation.
- Safety overload switch - protects against overloading and overheating. A Reset switch is included on the bottom of the Kuvings Juicer
- Small Footprint on your counter top - always have access to your Silent Juicer
- Can be left on counter fully assembled with the pusher in place as it will fit under most kitchen cabinets. Saves precious counter space.
- Hand grip allows for easy access to and movement of the Silent Juicer
- Powerful motor, no heat build up - The high powered, low speed motor is able to process very high fibrous fruits and vegetables. The unit stays cool due to the slow processing speed.
- Stylish, compact vertical design - This Kuvings Silent Juicer has a new concept design juicer conserves counter space and complements your kitchen decor.
We do our best to ship all orders placed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time the same day!
*Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Canada at this time*
Questions on Kuvings Silent Juicer - Upright Masticating Juicer - Multiple Colors
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
877MYJUICER.COM provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We sincerely want you to be happy and proud of your investment! Keep in mind that we have the best return policy in our industry and extend a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the products we sell!
Here is our policy: Take your purchase out of the box, feel free to use it and make sure you love it! If within 30 days of your order date you decide your product just isn't up to your standards, just request a Return Authorization Number. There is zero restocking fee!
Detailed Outline of Policies
- How a Refund is Calculated
- Items that are Not Returnable
- Orders Returned After 30 Days
- Partial Refunds
- Exchanges / Faulty Items
- Notice of Short Shipments
How a Refund is Calculated
Refunds are easy! Expect to see a credit through the original payment method within four weeks from sending the unit back to us. This includes the time to send the unit back to us (5-10 Days), the time it takes to actually inspect the item (3-5 Days) and the time it takes your bank to issue the credit to your statement (5-10 Days). Refused items will fall under the same calculation.
A Refund is calculated by the following method:
- Purchase Price (SKU Price) - Actual Shipping Charges + Refund of any Taxes
- If you return any items from an order that received a "shipping promotion", the original shipping fees incurred from the shipping carrier will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- No Restocking Fee
Items that are Not Returnable
877MyJuicer.com can not accept returns on the following items:
- Any product missing the original serial number, UPC or original packaging
- Items which have not been issued a RMA
- Super Angel Juicers
- DVD Products
- Quantum Re-Heater Products
Orders Returned After 30 Days
Orders which are outside of our outlined policy may be returned up to 45 days after the order date.
- The order will be credited 80% of the purchase price if outside our outlined policy
- These orders must be approved with a requested RMA
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following:
- Items returned outside our original outlined policy (80%)
- Items returned without all original packaging (80%)
- Items which have been returned without a RMA (90%)
- Items received dirty will incur a $20 cleaning fee
- A flat $10 re-box fee will be added on Excalibur, Vita-mix and Champion returns
Exchanges / Faulty Items
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same, please contact the respective manufacturer for the quickest resolution. If you need help locating the manufacturer's number please email support.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item by requesting an RMA (you will be refunded your original purchase price once the item is received) and then place another order for the item you wish to purchase. There is no need to wait for us to receive the original item prior to placing your new order.
Notice of Short or Damaged Shipments
While we do everything we can to make sure all of your shipment arrives complete and intact we are human (and so is FedEX) and can make mistakes! If your shipment arrives short of any item or arrives damaged we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the package. Please be sure to open your package the day it arrives to make sure everything you ordered was included correctly. If not, please contact support.
Privacy is Protected!
We strongly believe in keeping all of your personal information private and never under any circumstance sell, distribute or otherwise make available any of your personal information. You will only receive our email newsletter if you choose to and are always welcome to discontinue receiving it at any time you wish with an easy opt-out. We are bonded and monitored by the industries leading Privacy advocates, TRUSTe.
Kuvings Silent Juicer - Upright Masticating Juicer - Multiple Colors Reviews
1. Very compact: It takes less counter/table space than a small plate. Most of the electrics (except the L'Equip mini and the Waring JEX 328) are major space hogs.
2. Very efficient: Masticating juicers extract more juice than the centrifugal models. Perhaps more importantly, they do a better job of crushing tough plant cell walls and releasing enzymes - think minced garlic versus chopped garlic. (Whether or how much added health benefits this results in, depends on what you juice. It's hard to get good info on this, but plant enzymes typically help in breakdown and better absorption of nutrients.)
3. Cheap. If you aren't sure whether you'll stick to it, this one's worth a try.
4. Easy to clean
1. The hopper's a bit small, which means you'll be reloading frequently. This seems to be the trouble with masticating juicers in general (including the electrics), but the Z-star manual juicer has a somewhat bigger hopper.
As I haven't used this long enough, I can't say how durable it is, though it seems very tough and well-made. (The auger tip and the surface it crushes against are both stainless steel, and all the rest is polycarbonate.)
Turning the handle: Effortless for leafy veggies, and very little effort for carrots and firm veggies, provided you cut them into smaller pieces first. Don't expect to be able to throw a whole carrot or radish in. The reviewer that claims that you need to be a weightlifter to turn this thing was funny, but wildly off the mark.
When juicing cabbage, drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the chopped cabbage - this completely eliminates the groaning (which happens due to friction between the rubbery leaves and the juicer body).
Cleaning: better than the electrics in this department because of fewer parts and simpler design. Cleanup is a major part of juicing effort, so I count this as a pro.
Cutting: For firm veggies, you'll have to cut them into smaller parts (no perfect julienne required; just a quick, sloppy chop would do.) Even so, this adds a little bit to the effort, so if you primarily want to juice firm veggies, you should look at an electric.
Setup: Very easy (simpler design).
The horizontal type, like my 8004, is better for greens, a little easier to clean as it has less parts/surface area, and can make pasta, purees, nut butter, etc but its significantly slower than my KSJ due to the smaller feed chute, auger, etc. If you want to make lots of juice, juice mixtures, or like to juice fruit the KSJ is certainly worth the extra money over a horizontal type and a no-brainer over the older, more expensive Hurom/Omega design. I was using my horizontal machine 2-3 times/day for mixed juices - with the Silent Juicer I can make the same amount in one juicing but a strainer is required, unlike the horizontal machine which doesn't have enough pulp to make a difference to warrant a strainer. Some people think both horizontal and vertical machines need to be strained and my 8004 actually came with a strainer for the juice catch cup - you'll have to make the call but I favor strained juice with vertical auger juicers - its worth the extra step for the results!