K&K Keramik Gartopf Fermenting Crock Pots –
Tubular Style Form 1-Kerazo
A Product from Germany
Sizes Available - Only 10 Liter at this time
K&K Keramik is well known for a variety of beautiful hand-made pottery and rum pots. K&K also makes Gartopf Fermenting Crocks with the same high quality standards and beauty. These “From 1 Kerazo” fermenting pots are hand crafted, made in Germany, designed in the 100 year old traditional tubular shape with side handles and come complete with pot, lid, weighing stones, and recipe book. This crock is very attractive, sturdy, easy to use and quite functional.
- Crock comes with body, lid, stones and recipe book
- High quality traditional German hand-made ceramic
- Deep gully – allows expelling of gas; prevents entry of insects, dust and air Traditional Tubular, Harsch-like, shape
- Handles on two sides for ease of lifting and transporting
- K & K Gärtopfe bodies are formed in a single piece
- Beautiful speckled, earthen brown and copper coloring with smooth, shiny finish
- Thick .6” (1.5cm) base ensures stability; walls are approximately .4”
- K & K ceramic fermentation pots are fired at 1260 ° C
- Safe - Free of Lead and Cadmium
- Acid resistant
- Dishwasher Safe
Make natural nutrition-packed sauerkraut and pickled vegetables with this stoneware crock pot from Germany! Through the years, sauerkraut has been recognized as one of the healthiest foods, and was even used on sailing ships to protect sailors from scurvy. Natural lactic acid fermentation is one of the oldest and healthiest means of food preservation. It allows natural, beneficial bacteria to perform a fermentation process in which vegetables develop a pleasantly sour taste and remain rich in vitamins and minerals. Lactic acid fermentation is the only method of preservation that retains all the natural plant ingredients while improving the quality, taste and aroma.
To determine which size pot is best for you please look at the information below. Remember you can only fill a pot to 80% of its total capacity. We ship all of our Fermenting Crocks double boxed with cushioning materials between the boxes.
Specifications & Guidance
- Height is measured to top of lid
- Diameter is measured handle to handle
- Weight is standing weight – pot, stones, & lid
General Capacity Guideline –
- A crock can hold about 60% capacity produce
- The crock should be filled to about 80% of total capacity (liquid / produce)
- A 10L crock is generally good for a 3-5 person household
These are only guidelines. Experimentation is the best way to determine your needs.
We do our best to ship all orders placed before 12:00 PM Pacific Time the same day!
*Unfortunately we are unable to ship to Canada at this time*
Questions on K&K Keramik 10L Gartopf German Fermenting Crock Pot - Form 1
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
877MYJUICER.COM provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We sincerely want you to be happy and proud of your investment! Keep in mind that we have the best return policy in our industry and extend a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on the products we sell!
Here is our policy: Take your purchase out of the box, feel free to use it and make sure you love it! If within 30 days of your order date you decide your product just isn't up to your standards, just request a Return Authorization Number. There is zero restocking fee!
Detailed Outline of Policies
- How a Refund is Calculated
- Items that are Not Returnable
- Orders Returned After 30 Days
- Partial Refunds
- Exchanges / Faulty Items
- Notice of Short Shipments
How a Refund is Calculated
Refunds are easy! Expect to see a credit through the original payment method within four weeks from sending the unit back to us. This includes the time to send the unit back to us (5-10 Days), the time it takes to actually inspect the item (3-5 Days) and the time it takes your bank to issue the credit to your statement (5-10 Days). Refused items will fall under the same calculation.
A Refund is calculated by the following method:
- Purchase Price (SKU Price) - Actual Shipping Charges + Refund of any Taxes
- If you return any items from an order that received a "shipping promotion", the original shipping fees incurred from the shipping carrier will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- No Restocking Fee
Items that are Not Returnable
877MyJuicer.com can not accept returns on the following items:
- Any product missing the original serial number, UPC or original packaging
- Items which have not been issued a RMA
- Super Angel Juicers
- DVD Products
- Quantum Re-Heater Products
Orders Returned After 30 Days
Orders which are outside of our outlined policy may be returned up to 45 days after the order date.
- The order will be credited 80% of the purchase price if outside our outlined policy
- These orders must be approved with a requested RMA
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following:
- Items returned outside our original outlined policy (80%)
- Items returned without all original packaging (80%)
- Items which have been returned without a RMA (90%)
- Items received dirty will incur a $20 cleaning fee
- A flat $10 re-box fee will be added on Excalibur, Vita-mix and Champion returns
Exchanges / Faulty Items
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same, please contact the respective manufacturer for the quickest resolution. If you need help locating the manufacturer's number please email support.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item by requesting an RMA (you will be refunded your original purchase price once the item is received) and then place another order for the item you wish to purchase. There is no need to wait for us to receive the original item prior to placing your new order.
Notice of Short or Damaged Shipments
While we do everything we can to make sure all of your shipment arrives complete and intact we are human (and so is FedEX) and can make mistakes! If your shipment arrives short of any item or arrives damaged we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of the package. Please be sure to open your package the day it arrives to make sure everything you ordered was included correctly. If not, please contact support.
Privacy is Protected!
We strongly believe in keeping all of your personal information private and never under any circumstance sell, distribute or otherwise make available any of your personal information. You will only receive our email newsletter if you choose to and are always welcome to discontinue receiving it at any time you wish with an easy opt-out. We are bonded and monitored by the industries leading Privacy advocates, TRUSTe.
- Quality 1 Picec Constructed - Lead Free
- Hand Made and Imported from Germany
- Can ferment up 10 liters of vegetables (2 3/4 Gallons) at a time
- Comes with Body, Lid, Stones, Instructions
- No air let in
K&K Keramik 10L Gartopf German Fermenting Crock Pot - Form 1 Reviews