Detox time! I’ve gone through a few and these were some good detox recipes that I followed. Let me know what you think of them by adding a comment! What you put in your body is the most important decision you make each day and we all know nutrition is an important element to a healthy body. Also, I linked up some words in here with the equipment I used – if you click on them and don’t have the necessary equipment, we happen to have it!
Have a favorite recipe you want to share? We’d love to share it, e-mail us at email@example.com
Choose all natural and certified organic products when possible. Enjoy!
Drink this delicious detoxifying lemonade throughout the summer. It will make one eight oz. glass.
· 2 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
· 1 tbs 100% pure organic maple syrup
· 1/5 tsp cayenne pepper
· 8 oz. glass spring water
Strawberry Almond Smoothie
· ½ cup almond milk
· ½ cup frozen organic strawberries
· 1 tbs. organic maple syrup
· Combine all ingredients in your juicer, juice and serve cold.
Spinach, Apple, Walnut Salad
Prepare this simple salad on a warm summer evening. With each bite, you get a splash of juice and the crunch of nuts.
· 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
· 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
· 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
· 3/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Whisk together oil, balsamic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Keep refrigerated.
· 1 1/4 lb spinach lettuce (1 bag)
· Dice 1 large Braeburn Apple (1 1/4 cups),
· 3/4 cup cut organic raw walnuts
· Toast walnut and toss lettuce, apple, and walnuts in large bowl with just enough dressing to coat.
· Makes 4 servings.
Enjoy and Be Well,