BlendTec Blender - Model HP3A Home Blender (Multiple Colors Available!)
- Product Review (submitted on November 20, 2011):
I was advised by my doctor to dramatically increase my veg and fruit consumption due to an auto-immune disorder. My existing blender, while perfectly okay for most things, could not produce a raw whole food smoothie that didn't require chewing. Chewing your juice is just wrong! I purchased this blender hoping to solve the deal breaking chewing issue. I couldn't be happier with this machine.
Here are a few of my favorite things about it:
1. It is able to fit on my counter under my upper cabinets (something VitaMix can't do)
2. The "blade" inside isn't sharp, at all, making cleanup a snap since you don't have to be very careful.
3. Preprogrammed buttons for the most popular tasks make it very simple to hit a button and let it do its thing.
4. You don't have to hold onto the machine, the pitcher, or the lid while it works it's way quickly through pretty much whatever you put in it.
Inappropriate review? Report it